Sorting order of Rates

retopeter

What is the rule for the sorting in the Rates overview page?

I try to set prices for all the different seasons of a year.
and then I see the result which I attached to this post. :?

It would be really good ;) , if the sorting order is the start date of each period, then we can manage those rates and see if we defined the rates for a full year.

thanks in advance
Reto
Attachments
Sorting of Rates view
Sorting of Rates view
Rates Ordering is strange.jpg (215.11 KiB) Viewed 2903 times
markkinchin
Site Admin

This is being improved in our new upcoming control panel, you can take a sneak look at it by logging in at www.beds24.com/control2.php

It is not completely finished and tested so please do not use it for normal operations yet.
You will see the new calendar and list views have much better sorting and filtering functions for both bookings and rates.
Epicea_old

plus one.

My workaround is to save them as a new rate in the order I want then delete the originals. Cumbersome but it works well enough. It falls apart when I add a short term special offer but the current option to display rates for a date is handy.

I like the look of the new display. I'd still very much like to add calendar events so I can see them, for example I'd want to see public holidays, when the ski lifts are running and so on.
markkinchin
Site Admin

I like the idea of adding an advanced calendar/diary function for your own notes and events, this could be part of version 2 of the new control panel.

In the mean time it is possible to activate an iCal channel in the synchroniser and set your google (or other external iCal format) calendar to import and show your upcoming bookings.
Personal information is not shown because it is a public feed but there is a link included to open the booking in the Beds24 control panel (after logging in).