iCal not showing "Bookings included"

Availability and inventory control
doyoubnb

Hello,
I am trying to export into my google calendar a room's reservations.
This room has booking coming from different "virtual rooms", each one of them mapped into airbnb.
I've created a "main room" that include availability and bookings from these virtual rooms.

I've followed the manuals and the processes and everything is fine up to showing everything into beds24.

The problem comes when I try to export the iCal of the main room. It does not show any detail, but only the periods of the bookings as unavailable.
Whereas, if I export via iCal the "virtual rooms", each one of them is fully clearly exported.

Thanks for any suggestion.

Data for debugging and analyzing:
main room: 49327
virtual rooms: 48207,48337,48335,48206
ical "wrongly" exported: https://api.beds24.com/ical/bookings.ic ... 327&token=[hidden for security]

Need: this last ical should contain all the information of the inherited reservations

Thanks
Pietro / DoYouBnb
markkinchin
Site Admin

This is the default behavior, the bookings are only shown in the iCal of the room that holds the booking, not the included rooms.

We have added an option so the included bookings from other rooms can be seen in the iCal of the room, add &includerooms=true to the URL to include them.