Availability display in new responsive calendar

Availability and inventory control
cmartinpage

I have been testing various settings for the new responsive Booking Page.

In the old Adaptive page, when dates are selected they are highlighted in the calendar and the month is shown with lines through unavailable dates.

In the new Responsive page there are no lines through unavailable dates. It can then appear that the selected dates are free although the message says not. this can be confusing.

Would it be possible to re-introduce a strike through for all unavailable dates?
iurirosa

Hi cmartinpage,

Have a look at, SETTINGS->BOOKING PAGE->PAGE DESIGN->STYLE->Selected Dates Background You can change this to the color you want so that when you pick a date it will be highlighted in this color.

I don't think you can have the lines through unavailable dates in this new calendar, instead you can pick a color for unavailable dates in, SETTINGS->BOOKING PAGE->PAGE DESIGN->STYLE->Not Available Dates Background

Example, you can have green for available dates, red for unavailable dates, yellow to highlight a date picked and blue for request dates when this are to be blocked in your calendar.

Regards,

Iuri Rosa
annettemorgenroth

You can add a line using custom CSS. Go to SETTINGS->BOOKING PAGE->DEVELOPERS and add

.datenotavail {
text-decoration: line-through;
}

in the setting for "Custom CSS".
cmartinpage

I have tried that and I get the message:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /control2.php on this server.
markkinchin
Site Admin

I do not think it is the CSS that is causing the forbidden message.
It looks more likely to be your script being inserting into the HEAD of the booking page for google analytics.

Was that script supplied by google?
If so can you post a link to where you got it from.
cmartinpage

The script came from Google but I cannot remember where I got it. Should I delete it?
markkinchin
Site Admin

cmartinpage wrote:The script came from Google but I cannot remember where I got it. Should I delete it?
If you are not using it then certainly delete it.
Removing it should let you save the other items like the custom CSS on that menu page.

If it is the up to date script google provide for google analytics we will need to find a solution so it can be saved.