Can you show previous month calendar?

Availability and inventory control
wink_creative

Hi just wondering if it was possible to show the previous months availability either in the widgets or the iframe plugin?
markkinchin
Site Admin

The widgets only show upcoming availability. Past availability is only visible if you log into the control panel.

I am curious why you would want to show historic availability, do you want to share the reason?

If you really need to do it you could ical export the calendar to something like google calendar and embed that on your site. Google calendar should remember the historic values.
wink_creative

Thanks, my client asked the question and i pretty much gave her the reply you did. To me there isn't a necessity to show historic availability, and if its for their reference only then they can use the calendar view in the admin.
Can you post the link to where is showed the demo of having 3 availability calendar widgets on the same page showing a different month on each. I know i have seen it somewhere but cant find the link again, thanks.
[email protected]

Hello, I have the same problem, i make a ICal export to this provider www.accommodationcalendar.com , that allows me to show the availability calender in my webpages in a very userfriendly form.
( can be seen here http://casasantafecuba.com/en/room-a-30-cuc.html)
the problem is, that at the end of the month, the whole month (days before) seems to have been available , and also it is not possible to look in the past, how occupied was our accomodation.
is not here an Data Option (somethink like &end=lastnight) to export the past?

Other cuestion is, if it is not possible to have this userfriendly caledner appearience directly from beds24, becouse it is very slowly to show it thru accommodationcalendar.com ( dont understande why...) The clients wants to see the whole year to organize their holidays)
Thanks
Iva
annettemorgenroth

There are two sides do availability calendars:

1. Booking widget / embedded Iframe
This is where guests make their booking. It does not show past dates because guests can not book past dates. We are currently beta testing a new version of the booking page which allows to show multiple month. Have a look here for an example:https://beds24.com/booking2.php?propid=13137&layout=4The number of month displayed can be between 1 and 12.

For now this function will only be available to selected users. If you want us to take part in the beta test send us a support ticket via the SUPPORT link at the top of your control panel.

There is an old sample with 4 calendars at this link, the source code of the page has explanations: https://beds24.com/samples/4month.html

2. Control panel
This is the view for the owner. There are 2 calendar views CALENDAR and BOOKINGS (Calendar). Both can also display past dates.