Customise Availability Calendar

Availability and inventory control
will356

Hi, i'm looking to customise the appearance of the availability calendar to match my site a bit more. I have managed to do this with the booking form calendar where i've removed the table line and gave the dates rounded corners etc, though i'm not sure where i can do this with the availability calendar widget.

Also I've edited the code for the availability widget to redirect to the booking page where i have the booking shortcode added though i was wondering how i pass the results from the availability calendar to this page ie. the date they click on in the availability calendar to automatically be in the booking form when the booking page loads?

Many thanks.
markkinchin
Site Admin

I think the redirect parameter is what you are looking for, it allows the dates etc. to be carried through to the booking page,

https://wiki.beds24.com/index.php?title ... wn_Website

It sounds like you are using wordpress, our standard short codes already use the redirect parameter but there is nothing stopping you creating your own widgets.
will356

That's great, thanks, though have you any guidance on customising the appearance of the availability calendar?, cheers.
annettemorgenroth

You mean the availability calendar widget? Colors can be set in SETTINGS->BOOKING WIDGETS->AVAILABILITY CALENDAR. This widgets is designed to use your pages css. If you are comfortable working with cc you can apply custom css. The class is .beds24availcal
will356

Thank you, i did work that out eventually though i get problems with the link from the availability calendar to the booking page. Maybe i should open a new post for this issue.