Minimum stay setting

Availability and inventory control
cityspace

I have two sets of rates set up, one for monday to friday allowing a minimum of one nights stay then another which is a weekend rate and has a restriction set of a minimum of a 2 night stay. Is there anyway of overriding the 2 night stay restriction by allowing certain weekend days on the calender to allow one night stays only?!?

I have tried using the minimum stay option in the calender view however when i input '1' it doesnt show.
annettemorgenroth

The easiest way is just to add "Daily Prices" on the days you want to allow a one night stay.
markkinchin
Site Admin

cityspace wrote:I have tried using the minimum stay option in the calender view however when i input '1' it doesnt show.
Making a daily minimum stay of 1 in the calendar will not reduce the minimum stay set in a rate.
What you need to do is add a daily price for each date you want to allow a minimum stay of 1.
As long as your room minimum stay setting is less than 2 which it must be if you are selling Mon-Fri with 1 night minimum this will allow those dates to sell for one night only