Is it possible to have a sub account have access to only a specified list of rooms?

Availability and inventory control
markorm

Hello

Is it possible to restrict a sub account on a per room basis.

I have my apartments setup as rooms, and I only want the manager of the apartment to see his or her own 'room'.

Is this possible?

Thanks
annettemorgenroth

If you set the "Control Panel Priority" in SETTINGS-PROPERTIES-ROOMS-DESCRIPTION to "Hide" in a sub account. You might want to then also hide the menu page "rooms" via SUB ACCOUNT "Hide menu pages"
markorm

I’ll give it a go. Thanks!
markorm

annettemorgenroth wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:50 pm
If you set the "Control Panel Priority" in SETTINGS-PROPERTIES-ROOMS-DESCRIPTION to "Hide" in a sub account. You might want to then also hide the menu page "rooms" via SUB ACCOUNT "Hide menu pages"
Thanks For the reply Annette

It seems though that when I hide it from the sub account meno, it also hides it for every other account, Is this the case?

Ideally what I'm trying to achieve is:

Sub Account A only seems Room A
Sub Account B only sees Room B
Master Account see all rooms.
annettemorgenroth

The only way to achieve this is to set up each room as a property of its own.
appreservas

markorm wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:12 pm
annettemorgenroth wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:50 pm
Thanks For the reply Annette

It seems though that when I hide it from the sub account meno, it also hides it for every other account, Is this the case?

Ideally what I'm trying to achieve is:

Sub Account A only seems Room A
Sub Account B only sees Room B
Master Account see all rooms.
I found a possible solution for you... using the new calendar you can hide some rooms,and after that hide VIA CSS codes the options that allow tho show/hide the rooms