boked percentage in calendar with virtual room

Availability and inventory control
[email protected]

Hi

I have a property with 2 apartement set up as 2 rooms. I have created a 3rd virtual room to sell the 2 apartments as one on some platform.
I set up the dependencies to create a shadow copy of the virtual room in the originals booking. In the calendar, i can see the booking ont the 3 apartment correctly when virtual room is booked. However, the booked % remain at 33%. How can i do my set up to see 100%?
annettemorgenroth

Set the virtual room to not be included in reporting (SETTINGS-PROPETIES-ROOMS-SETUP) and make sure you have the booking included in the "real" rooms (SETTINGS-PROPERTIES-ROOMS-DEPENDENCIES.
[email protected]

Ok,

I am not sure if I should include the booking or make a copy?

Also, if I remove from the reporting, i won't see it in the new booking report in the dashboard? I am using this report to review quickly the new bookings
[email protected]

I tried to not include in the reproting, but then the calendar show 0% booked.
I believe it is because I assigned a shadow copy instead of a copy.

From the help, it says if i create a copy, modification to the original booking won't reflect, and I don'T want to add manual maintenace
markkinchin
Site Admin

It is usually better where possible to use a "shadow copy" by including bookings rather than creating copies.

The occupancy of the "real" physical rooms should show correctly.

It is not always possible to get a virtual room occupancy to calculate and show accurately depending on your setup and the fact it is only virtual.