how to send an invoice automatically to guest ?

Topics related to bookings and guest managment
bruno marcelin

Hello,

i am looking for how to send automatically an invoice to guest. is it possible ? may be with auto-action ?

Thanks
annettemorgenroth

Automatically sending invoices is not (yet) possible. You can save the invoice as pdf and then send it from your E-mail account.
bruno marcelin

thank you for your answer,

as you said it is not (yet) possible, do you know approximately when it will be possible ?

Bruno
starkesangebot

This would be a very cool feature, that saves a lot of time.
[email protected]

Second that. Would be a really useful feature. Integration with more popular accounting packages like Xero and Sage would be very useful as well. Currently having to create a corresponding invoice for every booking in Xero.
lachoca

Excuse me, are there any news on that? I found it quite convenient when it comes to give the option to send this automatically after a check-out for instance. Thank you.
julesmcn

Why not build an auto action email using invoice template variables? I just copied my custom Invoice to an auto action email... not hard to do.
annettemorgenroth

Automatically sending invoices is possible through Auto Actions.Sgo to SETTINGS->GUEST MANAGEMENT->AUTO ACTIONS and set up an Auto Action Email in which you choose "Invoice" as attachment in the "Mail tab"

If you send Emails with pdf attachment (invoice, booking template) to Alias-Email addresses from channels the cannel might filter the attachment out so it is not delivered to the guest.

This function has been released a long time ago. Do you have a "News" module on your DASCHBOARD. The "News" module will keep you up to date with new features and functions.