report to show cancelled / deleted bookings

Topics related to bookings and guest managment
hawera holiday park

Is there a report (or what values do I need to put in for a custom report) to show invoices that have been deleted or cancelled?
Example - customer comes books, pays, invoice number assigned. Booking is then deleted (for what ever reason) on all the reports I run, that deleted invoice numbers do not show, even if I chose 'yes' to include cancelled bookings.
markkinchin
Site Admin

Deleted means deleted, these are no longer in the system and will not show in reports.
You should cancel the booking but not delete it, then you can view a report of cancelled bookings.
hawera holiday park

Thanks for the answer - but I must be having a blonde moment, I can only find a 'delete' option, no cancel. How do you cancel a booking with out deleting it????
markkinchin
Site Admin

"Cancelled" is one of the values in the Booking Status setting, it is the first setting on the summary tab of the booking.
hawera holiday park

brilliant - found it. Thank you!
bluewater

if one of your guest cancelled the booking,so automatically cancelled to our system
lesleywoermeijer

If you have sent the [CANCELURL] in your email to your Guest and your Booking rules allow for Cancellations, then the guest can cancel their booking and it will update the status in Beds24.com.

If the booking was created in a Channel, then the guest should cancel the booking in the channel and the udpate/cancellation will be sent to/updated in Beds24.com