Need Help to activate Auto Actions

Topics related to bookings and guest managment
tolga123

I already did that... still failed to connect to the server. this the error i get.

Failed to send email via smtp.1und1.de.
Server replied Failed to connect to smtp.1und1.de:110 [SMTP: Failed to connect socket: Connection refused (code: -1, response: )]

I already tried differrent Emails, switched from SSL to STARTTLS, and a few other things.

Any ideas what i can do?

best regards
Tolga
markkinchin
Site Admin

Do you have SMTP-Authentifizierung activated inside 1und1 and are you using port 465?

https://hilfe-center.1und1.de/e-mail-c8 ... 83411.html
tolga123

This helped a great deal actually. Thank you so much. The main problem was that i was entering all the stuff on my SUB ACCOUNT. but i had to enter it on the master account

Big Thanks again.
bigfish

Hi All,
Rather than starting a new thread I thought I would try in here first. I have set up auto email this is just the first I want to try then I will add more once I know how it works.
My questions is will my auto email show up in the various channels communications bits.. so in Booking.com will it show in Pulse and AirBnb will in show in there messenger?

Thanks in advance
annettemorgenroth

bigfish wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:33 pm
will my auto email show up in the various channels communications bits.
Technically Auto Action are sent from our own E-mail account. The channels will treat them the same as other E-mails you send.

Make sure though you use the same E-mail address for your outgoing E-mail in Beds24 than you use in the channels.
bigfish

Thanks for the reply I will check that the email addresses are the same.