Booking Confirmation Message sent twice

Topics related to bookings and guest managment
awatea
Location: Western side of Tasman Bay in the sunny Nelson region (top of the South Island in New Zealand)

I've recently joined Beds24.com and am still getting used to the setup! I'm experiencing a problem whereby the Booking Confirmation Message is being sent/emailed twice to the guest. Has anyone experienced this problem before? It would be great to know what settings I need to check to make sure the email is only being sent once!
Cheers, Scott
annettemorgenroth

Hi Scott,

Booking confirmations to the guest only send once. Could it be that you set up an additional auto action?

If this is not the case start a support with the booking number where this happened. You can send a support ticket via the SUPPORT button in the top left menu of the Beds24 control panel.
awatea
Location: Western side of Tasman Bay in the sunny Nelson region (top of the South Island in New Zealand)

Thanks Annette,

I've made sure there are no Auto Actions, re-tested the booking process, and it is sending only one email confirmation (I must have setup something incorrectly). All is working fine, thank you.

Cheers, Scott