One booking divided over two rooms

Topics related to bookings and guest managment
spadalma

Hello,

How can I prevent that one reservation is divided over two rooms, this means that the guest has to change from one room to another during his stay.
Please see the attached screen print.

Jose Felicio was booked through the channel manager but in reality we had room in one roomtype available but as you can see the first he has to stay one night in another room and then change the next day. The sun room where he is situated in the print is a copy of the sun room above and does not exist. That means that the first night they have to stay in the Orchard room and the rest of the stay in the Moon room. My question is how can I prevent the booking to be like that, that eacht reservation is assigned to one room only and if that is not possible, than the reservation is not allowed.

Please help me out.

Thanks in advance

Theo Noordleoos
Attachments
twoRooms.png
twoRooms.png (14.43 KiB) Viewed 2183 times
annettemorgenroth

If you are selling a room type the system it will be open for booking as long there is one room available each day the guests wants to book. You will need to rearrange the bookings so the guest does not need to move.

If you want to avoid this you need to set each of your rooms up individually instead of using a room type.
spadalma

Thank you Annette

Have a nice weekend

Theo