I need 7 offers instead of available 4

Topics related to bookings and guest managment
aladdin

I need 7 offers instead of the available 4. How can I add more offers?
aladdin

Or better said, what is the difference between setting an offer and setting a rate? I can see that I can set a rate and then choose an offer. I can have multiple rates under the same offer. So what does setting the offer do? is that mainly used for setting the cancellation and booking type?
lesleywoermeijer

Hi

Offer 1 is your standard offer, additional offers can show your guests alternative price options for example refundable/non refundable or packages.

Have a look at the documentation in the wiki page :- https://wiki.beds24.com/index.php?title=Offers, you can display your different offers on your Booking page.
annettemorgenroth

aladdin wrote:I need 7 offers instead of the available 4. How can I add more offers?
The number of offers is limited to 4. If you need more you can use rates in addition to your daily prices.
markkinchin
Site Admin

aladdin wrote:Or better said, what is the difference between setting an offer and setting a rate? I can see that I can set a rate and then choose an offer. I can have multiple rates under the same offer. So what does setting the offer do? is that mainly used for setting the cancellation and booking type?
The four offers can be shown for the same room on your booking page. Example uses of additional offers are non-refundable prices or packages etc. i.e. you show multiple options and allow the guest to choose one.

Each offer can have any number of rates, rates can be different prices for seasons or with minimum stay, occupancy or any other condition attached. Once the guest enters their dates, the best rate for that offer will be shown based on the rules attached to the rates.