Allow subaccount to have access to costum reports

Topics related to bookings and guest managment
houseofhappinez

I have setup a subaccount with front desk access to property in main account. The frontdesk user at the subaccount needs to have access to the costum reports in the main account. How do I setup this? Thank you.
buckinghamhouse

The subaccounts are set up with predefined roles that you choose. It seems that the default "Front Desk" role doesn't have access to custom reports when you go into the clone settings feature to update (which is how it is supposed to work).

Instead you may have to create your own role by creating the Subaccount, but don't pick one of the predefined roles. Then use the "clone features" setting to specifically pick what you need your Front Desk role to have. I think this might be the only way to set up the features you specifically require.
aladdin

How to do that because if I go to clone settings I can't see how to connect allowance to see the reports..?
markkinchin
Site Admin

The roles work by hiding access to specific menus.
You will need to choose a role that has access to the reports and then hide any other menus you do not want them to access.

When you open a menu page, in the URL in your browser you will see a pagetype parameter

i.e. https://beds24.com/control2.php?pagetype=calendar

To hide the "calendar" menu page, add "calendar" to the "Hide menu pages" setting in Sub Accounts > Manage Account
aladdin

Good answer,. thank you. I have it working now like I wanted it. Thanks!
aladdin

I need a SUBACCOUNT with role as CLEANER but with allowance to EDIT/ADD A BOOKING in the CALENDAR, including PAYMENT DETAILS.

How to do that?

Thank you kindly
markkinchin
Site Admin

aladdin wrote:I need a SUBACCOUNT with role as CLEANER but with allowance to EDIT/ADD A BOOKING in the CALENDAR, including PAYMENT DETAILS.
That's quite an unusual role, you would have to start with one of the roles that does allow adding booking (like front desk) and restrict it's access to the menus you do not want it to see.
aladdin

Ok, thank you. The CLEANER role has very limited access to reports, which are exactly as I need it. So when I select the role like FRONTDESK, how can I create the same limited access to the reports like in CLEANER role?
annettemorgenroth

So when I select the role like FRONTDESK, how can I create the same limited access to the reports like in CLEANER role?
Did you have a look at the help page for sub accounts? It explains how to do this:

To hide menu pages click on SUB ACCOUNTS and enter the names of the pages you want to hide in "Hide menu pages" in SUB ACCOUNTS under "Manage Account". T

To hide the menu pages settings, rates, guests, reports and bookings enter:

settings,guests,reports,rates,bookings
aladdin

Thank you. But in hide menu pages, I can not choose to hide particular reports in page 'reports2' (costum reports) and I cannot choose how to hide tabs in the booking form box as in cleaner role.

How can I hide specific costum reports and how can I hide specific tabs within the role booking form?

Or is this:
menu settings / Hide individual settings ? : Individual settings can be hidden from sub accounts. Contact support for the code required here to hide the particular setting.

Thx again for answering.