Same day booking created by admin/employee vs guest

Topics related to bookings and guest managment
wvs_2003

Hi all,

I would like to have admin/employees be able to create same-day booking from the beds24 dashboard's add booking while cutting off same-day booking for my guests on the booking page/widget.

I have in "settings">"properties">"booking rule">"Same day booking cut off">"0:00"

This setting works for not allowing my guests to make same-day bookings. However, it also does not allow admin/employees to add booking for the same-day walk-in guests to help keep the room vacancies updated. Is there a setting that allows admin/employees to make same-day booking through the dashboard while not allowing guests to make same-day booking through booking page/widget?

Edit:
Sorry, the add booking does allow me to add same-day walk-in customers. I guess my real problem is that the add booking for same-day does not price check and show me the room price. For example, I would like the admin/employees be able to go through the price check wizard or be able to see the price after clicking on "calculate room price" button for same-day booking. Unfortunately, with the same-day booking cut off setting, admin/employees are unable to go through the price check wizard or see the price after clicking on "calculate room price" button. Is there a setting that allows us to see the room price for same day booking while not allowing guests to make same-day booking through the booking page/widget?
iuri_rosa

Hello
When you click on "Show unavailable" the price check tool shows you the prices even when there is no availability or any restriction. Your sub accounts should be able to make the booking if the have the necessary "rights".
Sorry the price check tool does not show you the Price for this situation "past cutoff time", you can however force the booking but you do need to set the price in the booking.

Best Regards,

Iuri Rosa
markkinchin
Site Admin

We have changed the Price Check tool so it will show prices past the cut off time if you select "show unavailable"

We have also allowed the Add Booking function within the control panel to calculate prices for manually added bookings past the cut off time.
wvs_2003

Hi markkinchin,

I tried using the "price wizard" to calculate room rate for same-day booking with "show unavailable", and the price results for the rooms are "No price found".

If i use the "calculate room price" on the "add booking" window for same-day booking, the price results is "No Price found".

Is there a specific setting that I need to check/uncheck or do I need to wait a little longer for beds24 system to update?
annettemorgenroth

The system can only show a price if the room is free and you have a price for this selection. If you see "No price found" then there is no price which matches the rules or the room is unavailable. If you think this is not the case please send a support ticket with the booking condition so we can check this.