No additional booking notification for cancelled bookings?

Topics related to bookings and guest managment
oreste.rivetti

I have set an email address in Accounts > Host Notifications > Additional Booking Notification Email to get an extra email for each booking. I get bookings from Bookings.com through the Channel Manager. On new bookings Beds24 sends me the additional email. On cancelled bookings it doesn't. Is this the way this feature is supposed to work? Email on new bookings but not on cancelled bookings? Or do I need to set up something extra to get additional email notifications for both types of events?
annettemorgenroth

It depends on how the booking is cancelled. If the cancellation comes from a channel or was made by the guest you will receive an Email. For booking which are manually cancelled in the control panel no Email is sent.
oreste.rivetti

The cancellation came from the channel, but I didn't receive an additional email notification. Is this a bug in the CM?
annettemorgenroth

The system automatically sends Emails for cancellations from channels.

Have you checked your spam folder?

If it is not there send us a support ticket with the booking number so we can investigate.
oreste.rivetti

annettemorgenroth wrote: If it is not there send us a support ticket with the booking number so we can investigate.
I will, thank you.
greciamia

Hi!
Is it possible to modify the cancellation message that is automatically sent to the customer?

/Katerina