Extra guest fields

Topics related to bookings and guest managment
wbstephen

Hi there,

Is there any way to add custom fields attached to the guest details?

As part of our business intelligence, we like to track Date of Birth/Age. This would also be a better location to add Company Name, which would pull through to future bookings repeat guests.

Cheers
Stephen
annettemorgenroth

You can set up custom question which will display on the booking form and/or in the control panel only in SETTINGS->PROPERTIES->BOOKING QUESTIONS.
wbstephen

Hi Annette,

If I understand correctly though there is no way to tie those custom questions to the Guest record correct?

I.e. if one of my guests enters "Microsoft" in the company field of a booking, the next time they stay the Company field will need to be populated again?

It would be beneficial for some custom fields to be tied directly to the Guest and viewable in all future bookings without the need to re-enter.

Regards
Stephen
wbstephen

Still waiting for an answer to this one.
markkinchin
Site Admin

I can see company name would be useful in both bookings and guests.
Any suggestions for more standard fields are welcome.
We will investigate the possibility of linking custom fields between bookings and guests
wbstephen

Other family members. We like to remember names of spouse, children, etc.

Also, State (address) doesn't seem to be a standard field. I've added it as an option field.
dedriekoningen

Hi there,

it would be handy to have the possibility to tie the company information to a guest (Company name, Adrress, Country, VAT-number).
This way we could make an invoice for companies.

Nico Ulens, De Drie Koningen, Belgium
annettemorgenroth

dedriekoningen wrote: it would be handy to have the possibility to tie the company information to a guest (Company name, Adrress, Country, VAT-number).
This way we could make an invoice for companies.
We are working on such a function at the moment. Send us a support ticket if you want to beta test the function.