Availability calender for each room

Topics related to bookings and guest managment
zanview

Hi! As long as the responsive design is not available (except beta), I try to build my own booking page. To do so I want the availability calender per room and not for the entire property. I tried to change the propid to roomid, but it didn' work. Any help?
Attachments
Widget interest
Widget interest
Widget interest.PNG (11.27 KiB) Viewed 2837 times
markkinchin
Site Admin

Can you post a link to your page so we can see what you have done?
zanview

Good morning!

I started working with beds24 a few days ago and there will be no integration until the design for mobile websites is acceptable. As you may know, Google doesn't like mobile-not-ready sites and also our customers don't like it. I asked the support to enable me for the beta of the responsive design on sunday(!!!). Yesterday I tried different ways to build the booking page by my own, using differnet widget styles. It still is not what it should be.

It is a deal breaker at the moment and hopefully it will be fixed soon. The rest of the software is awesome! Keep on going.
annettemorgenroth

The current version of the booking page is mobile friendly. You can test this yourself when you put the link of your booking page Googles mobile checker:
https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools ... -friendly/

The reason we have not activated your account yet for beta testing is that you have activated multiple room booking. So far we have opened the beta test only for users who only allow single room bookings. We are still working on the last multiple room booking function. We will activate your account anyway. Please be aware that a second button and a booking summary will be added shortly at the bottom of the page.
zanview

Thanks for the fast reply. As I mentioned, the design itself looks ugly, e.g. the tiny little picture and only one. I disabled multi bookings so we can start testing the new design :)

I really like what you do. Today I needed to setup Airbnb and it helped me a lot to read about how to setup virtual rooms. However, when I block the virtual room it is not connected to the room type. Can I change that?

I really like what you do!

Another small problem at my calendar: the "daily price" row for one of the room types shows "35" and I don't know why?
Attachments
What is 35..JPG
What is 35..JPG (15.24 KiB) Viewed 2832 times