Additional Custom Booking Questions

Topics related to bookings and guest managment
[email protected]

There are currently 10 Customisable Booking Questions - is it possible to have more? Thanks
markkinchin
Site Admin

There are 13 standard questions plus 10 customisable ones.
How many custom questions do you need?

You could use custom text to change the description of one of the standard questions effectively making it a custom question.

For example I don't think many people are using the standard question "Fax" any more.
You could change it from "Fax" to "Flight number" by entering the following into the Custom Text menu at Settings > Booking Page > Advanced .

Fax|Flight number
houseofhappinez

I would need much more questions. How to add costum questions?
annettemorgenroth

The number of custom questions is limited to 10.
buckinghamhouse

markkinchin wrote:
You could change it from "Fax" to "Flight number" by entering the following into the Custom Text menu at Settings > Booking Page > Advanced .

Fax|Flight number
Just for clarification, the setting to change the preset text on the booking page is found at Settings > Booking Page > Developer. At least that is where I have to go to change it on my page.
aladdin

Is it by possible by now to get more costum questions to add to the booking form? I would be interested as well if this option needs additional payment, Please inform about possibilities, thank you
markkinchin
Site Admin

There is no change to the number of questions available
aladdin

If I change the default questions into a costum question via Settings > Booking Page > Advanced, for example

Fax|Flight number

Changed fields like for example ''fax" will still show up at a report or at the page which the guest sees after logging in to see his booking. Is there an way so that I can change these too, into for example 'flight number'?