delayed execution of autoactions / delay more then 20 minutes

Topics related to bookings and guest managment
scheuermatthof.de

I think I read somewhere that autoactions are checked every 20 minutes to see if they should be carried out?

In the last few weeks I've noticed that it sometimes takes 6 hours or longer for a due autoaction to be carried out. Does anyone have the same problems?

For example, we send the booking confirmation after we have set a corresponding info code. It's annoying when the email is only sent after 6 hours.

Or we have an autoaction that is supposed to send the current arrival information at 8 a.m. It's not nice when this email is only sent out in the afternoon at 2 p.m. What's going on?
lesleywoermeijer

There is no guarantee of the timing of the trigger of the auto actions.

The Trigger event/offset is the first time the rules will be checked against the bookings.

Auto actions are processed in batches and there may be a delay, depending on the volume of bookings/auto actions.

Can you raise a support ticket with the auto action and booking id so we can investigate.
scheuermatthof.de

Hi Lesley,

are there any news to that topic? See also the support ticket 764271.

Greetings
Wolfgang
lesleywoermeijer

Hi Wolfgang,

I have checked the ticket you identified, but the information is from August, do you still have issues? If yes, can you update the ticket with a recent booking and the details so we can investigate.
scheuermatthof.de

Hi Lesley,

yes. It's still relevant. I updated the informations in the ticket:

Buchung 60843xxx Jaexxx
- um 16:34 auf Infocode GEBUCHT gesetzt
- um 20:39 Autoaction 264xxx mit Emittlung Buchungsdatem (=> +4:05 Stunden)
- um 20:57 dann Autoaction 244xxx mit Versendung der Buchungsbestätigung

LG Wolfgang
lesleywoermeijer

Hi Wolfgang,

Thank you for updating the ticket, the team will review the points and respond on the ticket.