Re: Payment method on invoices and payments (credit card, cash)

Topics related to bookings and guest managment
imaljko4

Where do we assign/select payment method on a reservation and invoice?
We need to know whether the guest has paid with credit card or in cash, or by some other method.
And also how do we see the total for all payments by method (total for cash payments, total for credit card payments...etc)
Under "Charges and Payments" i don't see the option to select the payment method.
Thank you
lesleywoermeijer

It is possible to add Invoice Payment Status Values that you can use when entering payments.

Go to Guest Management > Invoicing > Invoice Items > Invoice Payment Items and enter the values you would like to use i.e. CASH, CARD etc.

Then in the Booking > Charges & Payments tab, you can then select the items in the Status column.
imaljko4

lesleywoermeijer wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:49 am
It is possible to add Invoice Payment Status Values that you can use when entering payments.

Go to Guest Management > Invoicing > Invoice Items > Invoice Payment Items and enter the values you would like to use i.e. CASH, CARD etc.

Then in the Booking > Charges & Payments tab, you can then select the items in the Status column.
Thank you
imaljko4

And what is the Variable to display the payment method on the invoice?
I couldn't find the variable name in the documentations.
imaljko4

So i would like to display two things on my invoice with variables :
1.payment status: Paid /Unpaid
2. Payment method: Cash/credit Card/bank Transfer
lesleywoermeijer

You can use the Template variables to show the different values and the status. Please have a look at the details in this section of the wiki page :- https://wiki.beds24.com/index.php/Templ ... _Variables

There are a number of individual Template variables you can use or the Invoice Tables, either Standard or Custom.
imaljko4

lesleywoermeijer wrote:
Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:03 pm
You can use the Template variables to show the different values and the status. Please have a look at the details in this section of the wiki page :- https://wiki.beds24.com/index.php/Templ ... _Variables

There are a number of individual Template variables you can use or the Invoice Tables, either Standard or Custom.

I checked there but couldn't find the ones i need, can you tell me how are the variables called in order to display on the invoice:
1. Payment method(cash/credit card/ bank transfer)
2. Payment status ( paid/unpaid)

EDIT:
I managed to find a way. The only way of doing it is with "IF statements" i guess.
lesleywoermeijer

The Invoice Table[INVOICETABLE2] - invoice table with status field, template variable will show the values, you also have the option to use the Custom Invoice table, you can select the columns you want to show in the Invoice table.

There are also a number of template variables, that you can specify the Status value for example :-

[INVOICETABLEPART:status1,status2,!status4] - Invoice table showing only items with matching status. The status items can be a comma separated list. To exclude status items prefix them with an exclamation mark, for example !status1.