SMS autoaction (booking cancelled)

Topics related to bookings and guest managment
antoine & bastien

Hello everyone,

I created an autoaction with a sms sending for a cleaning confirmation, the trigger event is from 5 days before check out, with a 4 days time window.

And now, i would like to create another autoaction with a sms sending for a cleaning cancelation, but the trigger event is that the guest cancel his booking ONLY from 5 days before his check out until his check in. I mean, if the guest cancel his booking, i don't know, 12 days before his check out for example, the autoaction will not trigger. Actually, i don't want to send a sms for a cleaning cancelation, if no sms has been sent for a cleaning confirmation.

Could you please tell me how to process ?

Thank you very much for your help.
Have a nice day.

Antoine
lesleywoermeijer

Hello Antoine,

In the Auto action you have to send the details to the Cleaner, set a Booking Info code, so you know that the Auto Action has been triggered. Then you can use the Booking Info code from Auto Action 1, to NOT trigger Auto Action 2.

So for example Auto Action 1, set Booking info Code = CLEANERSMS

Then in Auto Action 2, in the Trigger tab, use 'Any Booking Info Code' = CLEANERSMS.

This will ensure that Auto Action 2 will only trigger on bookings that have the Booking info code CLEANERSMS on it, indicating that Auto Action 1 has already triggered.
antoine & bastien

Hello lesleywoermeijer

Thank you very much for your quick reply, very clear and helpful !!

Have a great day
Antoine