Payment Made Dates & Invoice Payment Status Items

Topics related to bookings and guest managment
gerval2015

After an invoice number has been assigned where can i see the dates that each payment applied to the account have been made. and is it possible that i can add the date of the payments onto the invoice along with the Invoice Payment Status Items for that payment.

Once the invoice number has been assigned the charges and payments screen is cleared and i cannot seem to find anywhere the ability to view the date the payment was applied.
annettemorgenroth

This happens when you have choosen to "lock" invoices after an invoice number has been assigned.

When a new payment is registered (automatic or manually) the system will add a new invoice.
gerval2015

It would seem strange that I cannot see the date a payment was added into the booking after an invoice is assigned.

I understand that any new payment will be added to a new invoice but surely I should be able to see the date of a payment? Imagine I receive a query 6 month after check out it cannot be impossible to see dates payments have been recorded on the booking?
markkinchin
Site Admin

The date should display. If you see a problem please start a support ticket in which you give us the booking number for which you see a problem.