Payment gateway Croatia

Topics related to bookings and guest managment
kingszg

Hello,
I'm posting the question here rather than submitting a support ticket, as I suspect this might concern people as well.
We have been trying to set up a payment gateway for our property in Croatia which integrates with beds24.

Your preferred provider - Stripe - is offering its services in most EU countries, including neighboring Slovenia, but is not available in Croatia. I've spoken to their customer service and they say ... well ... nothing. They cant say, if or when it will be availble.

We have subsequently tried to subscribe to Paymill, a German gateway that is apparently connecting to beds24. They are active in Croatia, but rejected our application, saying that our "business model" is not compatible with their requirements. It's impossible to contact them to better understand what the problem is and they discourage to even trying to find out.

We have a POS terminal from AgentCash - and while we aren't exactly happy with their "printer/receiptless" way of processing the payments, they offer API integration -- but apparently beds24 doesnt support that integration.

Is there any other solution, which beds24 is working with that allows for automated collection of OTA's virtual cards? It would obviously be a dream if we could integrate both our MOTO and our POS card payments with our chosen ChannelManager/PMS.

Thanks for all your good work, beds24!
annettemorgenroth

If you can not connect to any of our integrated payment gateways you have the option to connect a gateway of your choice yourself as "custom gateway".

We do not have the capacity to do custom integrations but you could ask a developer if he can use this method to set up a connection for you: https://wiki.beds24.com/index.php?title=Custom_Gateway. If you do not work with a developer you can hire one of our partners. For a list please have a look here: http://shop.beds24.com/category/api-connections/
kingszg

OK. Thanks I'll explore that.

Do you have any recommendations with respect to Paymill -- since our application was rejected on the grounds of "business model" ... we had actually mentioned that we would like to integrate with beds24 and that we are a normal hotel like establishment.
annettemorgenroth

Sorry we can not help you getting an account with Paymill. They decide themselves which businesses they accept.
zagrebpoint

I had the same problem with Paymil.

Also, I have the same problem with a payment gateway. There is no perfect solution in Croatia.
The best I found is WSpay. You can check them.

Only if Beds24 would like to integrate with them maybe it could be a good solution?

I guess the only solution is to find someone to integrate custom gateway.
On this link http://shop.beds24.com/category/api-connections/
there is only one company that works for Japanese area.
I remember there was someone in Serbia on your list but I can not find it anymore.
Is this contact from Serbia still valid?
annettemorgenroth

I think you are looking in the wrong category. There are a number of developers on our list:
https://shop.beds24.com/category/web-development/

Check with them who can do custom gateway integrations.
annettemorgenroth

With Borgun we have now added a payment gateway which is available in several countries including Croatia. The connection is available in (SETTINGS) > PAYMENTS FROM GUESTS > PAYEMNT GATESWAY > BORGUN
apartmentabs

Hello
Is it possible to replace button "send card to stripe" and then make the charge in the same way as Stripe in case I start to use Borgun? For the moment I am using stripe, but it is starting to be complicated transfer mney between accounts.
Thank you.

Best regards,
annettemorgenroth

This is not possible. With Borgun you can only collect deposits for dirct booking and send payment requests.