Customised booking page (pricing)

Topics related to bookings and guest managment
gerval2015

I have just started to set up my account, and cannot see the ability to achieve what i need to do on the booking confirm page.

Hopefully someone will be able to help.

I have the system set to collect credit card details, so they are not processed by an online merchant etc. The credit card details are sent to my reception for processing on our POS machine.

Once the system has priced the stay and the user has proceeded to the booking page. The price is just displayed as a total, even though my policy is to take only half to confirm the reservation.

Other than to add some fixed text advising that we will process half. Is there anyway I can set the booking page to be able to add extra lines of pricing to display ´TOTAL PRICE´/ ´PRICE TO PAY TODAY´ ´PAYMENT REQUIRED ON CHECK IN´

This is the only bit that i am missing to implement the perfect system for me.

Thanks in advance, if you need any more information from me please let me know.
annettemorgenroth

This will work if you set the following:
  • In Settings > Properties > Booking Rules: "Booking Type" = Depostit Collection
  • In Settings > Properties > Payment Collection: "Deposit Payment 1 " = 50%
  • In Settings > Properties > Payment Collection > Credit Card: Activate the option and if you want to add an "Instruction" where you explain when how the card will be charged.
gerval2015

This works perfectly thank you.