Auto confirmicion email

Topics related to bookings and guest managment
estudios32

Hi i need help please, (sorry my bad english) i need to know the reason that there is not anymore my auto confemicion email, before when a guest booked on booking bet24 send automaticly the emails, now not. And i see that when i go in SETTINGS >TEMLPATE FOR MANUAL AND AUOTOMATIC EMAIL ther s not anymore the enail of confirmacion the booked...what i need to do? Is that the reason now the other auotomatic emails don t send automatic? I need to do a new email of confirmacion? Help me please thanks
markkinchin
Site Admin

Booking confirmation emails are sent for bookings made on your booking page.

If you want to send email to OTA or manual bookings, you can use an auto action, this requires you to use your own email for outgoing email, you can set this up and test at Settings > Account > Outgoing Email
estudios32

hello thanks. i did it but now when i do the prove tell me this : Failed to send email via smtp.gmail.com.
Server replied Validation failed for: Gio.puddu23@gmail com
annettemorgenroth

Your outgoing Email is not working. When you go to SETTINGS->ACCOUNT -> OUTGOING EMAIL and click on HELP (top right of the page) you will find instructions how to set this up. Please also use the context help (? icons next to the settings).