split days in calendar. Great new feature.

Suggestions and ideas to make Beds24.com better
biekeminne

Please join me in thanking the dev team for adding this feature in the calendar.
This is a real big deal and will generate more bookings for sure. "don't make the customer think!"

Mark and team, a real big thank you, thank you, thank you.
pasochicogay

We like this feature as well as it helps to have an great overwiev for the guest, unfortunatley we have a problem with this feature (send already an support ticket), in our calender (since we use this version) is always written "Request" instead of "Book". Fun Fact, this is only in the period till the end of THIS year (2018) starting from January 2019 it is back to narmal and showing "Book".

I have controlled all details in our Rates etc. but all is the same, mabe there is a bug in this or do i have made some other "errors" in this, as said i don't see any difference between January 2019 and the Rates of 2018...

Is anyone else having such "problems" as we thng this confuses guest as they maybe think they just send a request no fix booking...
annettemorgenroth

pasochicogay wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:01 am
always written "Request" instead of "Book". Fun Fact, this is only in the period till the end of THIS year (2018) starting from January 2019 it is back to narmal and showing "Book".
This has nothing to do with the split dates.

Please check the setting for 'Booking Type‘ in your in your rates and daily have either the same setting as in SETTINGS->PROPERTIES->BOOKING RULES or are set to 'Default'.
pasochicogay

That works, thank you :)