Add VARIABLES tab to BOOKING

Suggestions and ideas to make Beds24.com better
biekeminne

We are using the autoaction very intense, as it automate a lot of our work. For that automation I need much more variables that are available for the moment in every booking. So I would suggest a tab with userspecific variabels for us to determin what is what.

May I suggest to have an extra variabels-tab to the list of all tabs of a booking.
That tab would contain 20 empty fields + format (date/text) + variabel -name (varbooking01 - 20)

This would create an enormous amount of possibilities to generate beter communication with the client.

my use of the variables
----------------------------
I want to create autoactions to be sent to my partners of attractions and also the client about that attraction.
The varbooking01 could contain the date and hour that is forseen to arrive at the attraction.
This way my partner has all the info about my client and the client gets a mail to about where to go and when to be there.

ps: why create this in autoaction? because I can include specific prices and aggrements with that partner for his accounting towards me. Every atraction-partner would be an other autoaction with all details.

your input please.
markkinchin
Site Admin

There are currently 4 property and 4 room template variables where you can add your own text.

Settings > Properties > Description > Property Template Values

Settings > Properties > Rooms > Setup > Information > Room Template Variables

Are you suggesting more like this?