Shared automated messages

Suggestions and ideas to make Beds24.com better
[email protected]

I have spend a considerable amount of time over the last few days setting up my properties on Beds24. I havn't yet gone live but I have high hopes for the platform. 2 features which I feel are missing are as follows:

1) Shared automated messaging between properties. Currenty I have to set them individually for each property. There should be an option to set automated messages at account level rather than property level.

2) Length of stay discounts on daily rates. I know this is currently possible but if you already have different linked daily rates for differing occupancies, then you have to create them individually for each occupancy.

A lot of features should be enabled at account level if they will apply to all properties. I think this is how Pricelabs manages to automate so many of the processes for its users.
annettemorgenroth

[email protected] wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:00 am
1) Shared automated messaging between properties. Currenty I have to set them individually for each property. There should be an option to set automated messages at account level rather than property level.
You can choose in each Auto Action if it applies to a specific property or all properties. For other settings like confirmation messages you an use the clone function in SUB ACCOUNT (top right of the control panel) to copy settings from one property to one other, a group of others or all other properties.
[email protected] wrote:
2) Length of stay discounts on daily rates. I know this is currently possible but if you already have different linked daily rates for differing occupancies, then you have to create them individually for each occupancy.
You create discounts for longer stays by setting up daily prices for different minimum stays.

1. Go to SETTINGS->PROPERTIES->ROOMS->DAILY PRICES and activate multiple daily prices
2. Set the "Minimum Stay" for each daily price
3. When you now o to the CALENDAR you will see a row for each daily price where you can enter the price.
[email protected] wrote:
A lot of features should be enabled at account level if they will apply to all properties. I think this is how Pricelabs manages to automate so many of the processes for its users.
Applying settings per property is more flexible. The clone function in SUB ACCOUNT allows you to quickly copy settings from one property to others. Have a look here: https://wiki.beds24.com/index.php/Agenc ... o_another for more information.