Managing cleaning schedule and crew/service providers

Suggestions and ideas to make Beds24.com better
[email protected]

I am magasinage several apartments and the cleaning schedule is a challenge as it cannot be managed inside beds24. Would love to be able to have my list of cleaning provider inside beds 24 and the ability to assign one after each check out end to be able to send them some information regarding the previous and next guest. Also would be nice if they could be sent an invitation in the form of an calendar invitation to request a servie and they could accept or decline.

Managing the cleaning crew is probably the last piece of the puzzle I wasn't able to mange entirely with beds24.
portalbertcottages

I agree!
markkinchin
Site Admin

You can set a sub account to a cleaner role, this gives them their own login with restricted access to only the things they need.
You can mark rooms as dirty or clean in the calendar and there is a housekeeping module on the dashboard.
There are standard reports showing departures and arrivals which could be useful.

I appreciate your ideas about sending job invitations etc, perhaps this is something we can add in the future.
casaterreros

I agree with both question and answer.

There are some way's in beds to get arround the most common things about making up a cleaning list.

We rent several property's (stand alone houses and appartments) and work with 3 cleaning staffs.
We can prepare a decent overall cleaning list.

BUT, we miss some features :
how can we assign a cleaning job to 1 clean team ! (flags ?)
we organise the clean according to the check out date, but would like to see the check in date of the next guest arriving in the same house. This would allow us to spread the work better if a house is empty for a while.

thanks,
Geert
annettemorgenroth

casaterreros wrote:how can we assign a cleaning job to 1 clean team
The texts for the "Unit Status" can be customised. You could for example use
Cleaning Team 1
Cleaning Team 2
Cleaning Team 2
You can do this in SETTINGS->ACCOUNT->PREFERENCES under "Unit Status Presets".
casaterreros wrote:we organise the clean according to the check out date, but would like to see the check in date of the next guest arriving in the same house
We are planning a new module which will do this.
casaterreros

Good to hear !

can you give an estimated date ?
this year, next year... happy to wait for this extra feature.

Geert
[email protected]

Hi

Any update on this new housekeeping module?
annettemorgenroth

The new component is now available. When you customise the dashboard you can select it as "Units" under "Housekeeping" .
[email protected]

Thanks. Any chance to get more advanced feature?

I am working with PRoperly application to manage housekeeping. Having the ability to contact the housekeeper, sending request and geting confirmation is a must. THere is some PMS that can be linked with Properly. Do you plan on getting connected with this application that is doing more than just scheduling, but also check list, and visual task planner for housekeeping. It si probaly not something usefull for hotel but it is for apartment and vacation rental owners.

https://www.getproperly.com/en

You should talk with those guys.
annettemorgenroth

We have an integration with VRScheduler http://shop.beds24.com/category/staff-scheduling/. I recommend you get in touch with them.