Template variables - Link for complete registration form

Suggestions and ideas to make Beds24.com better
[email protected]

I would like to insert a link into an automated email (guest management) for the guest for complete his personal details (pasport no, birth date, etc.)
The guest completes the form, then saves it.

(e.g. [CANCELURL])

Is there any solution??

Thanks, Zoltán
annettemorgenroth

[email protected] wrote:I would like to insert a link into an automated email (guest management) for the guest for complete his personal details (pasport no, birth date, etc.)

(e.g. [CANCELURL])

Is there any solution??
At the moment not but we are working on new functions which will allow this.
[email protected]

Thanks, I'm waiting for it...
aaaplace

especially for facilities that have implemented the self check-in, this feature would be very useful, so I hope that will be implemented soon.

Many thanks
menachem

I would also like a function where I can setup reservation parameters (price, dates, number of people, etc.) and then send it to the guest so that they can fill in the rest of the information and book the room.

In other words, a way to send the reservation to the potential guests to approve, instead of sending them to the booking page and telling them to make the reservation there.
markkinchin
Site Admin

Good idea, I have added this to the spec. for our upcoming guest management function
annettemorgenroth

menachem wrote:I would also like a function where I can setup reservation parameters (price, dates, number of people, etc.) and then send it to the guest so that they can fill in the rest of the information and book the room.
You can create a URL which has this data pre populated and takes them straight to entering their details, the price will be the normal booking page price.

Code: Select all

https://www.beds24.com/booking2.php?checkin=2017-8-24&numnight=3&numadult=2&numchild=0&br1-32919=Book&roomid=32919
exchange these values with your data:

checkin=2017-8-24 - the date the guest wants to arrive

&numnight=3 - the number of nights the guest wants ot book

&numadult=2 - number of adults

&numchild=0 - number of children

&br1-32919=Book - exchange 32919 with the room id the guest wants to book

&roomid=32919 - exchange 32919 with the room id the guest wants to book
menachem

You can create a URL which has this data pre populated and takes them straight to entering their details
That's good to know. Are there any plans to create a graphical interface to do this?
annettemorgenroth

menachem wrote:
Y Are there any plans to create a graphical interface to do this?
Yes. This will be part of our guest login.
doyoubnb-pietro

[email protected] wrote:
Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:26 pm
I would like to insert a link into an automated email (guest management) for the guest for complete his personal details (pasport no, birth date, etc.)

(e.g. [CANCELURL])

Is there any solution??

Thanks, Zoltán

Hello,
that would be of a great advantage for many purposes.
I've been trying to do so following this hint
You can create a URL which has this data pre populated and takes them straight to entering their details, the price will be the normal booking page price.

https://www.beds24.com/booking2.php?checkin=2017-8-24&numnight=3&numadult=2&numchild=0&br1-32919=Book&roomid=32919
trying to pass the booking id such as:

https://www.beds24.com/booking2.php?booking=12345678
but with no success.

Is there any way implemented to do so?
Simply a form to be called with the reservation ID or anything similar? (maybe in combination with the room ID, just to prevent random-attackers)

https://www.beds24.com/booking2.php?booking=12345678&roomid=abcde
, so randomly selecting a booking id will not produce any effect

Thanks