Implementing fields for internal expeces and cleaning costs

Suggestions and ideas to make Beds24.com better
zagrebpoint

Do you have in plan to introduce the some fields for internal expenses and cleaning costs.

When maintaining the apartments or rooms there are always some costs that are not charge to the guest.
Mainly the costs of cleaning and some repairs and some supplies (cleaning products new towels ect.)

It would be great that we can enter somewhere those costs for every reservation.
So in the end of the month we would know how much was the cost of the cleaning and if there was some expenses for the repairs or something similar.

Those costs shouldn't have anything to do with the invoices for the guests, it should be our internal calculation (statistic) that should be possible to include in reports that we do.

Do you have something like that in plan?
I think it would be very useful for managing the properties.
markkinchin
Site Admin

You could create a custom question for costs and set it to internal. That way it will not appear on the booking page but will appear in the control panel.
Once you export your bookings to a spreadsheet it would be easy to sum the column to get the total.
zagrebpoint

I was thinking of that, but it would be better if we had something more appropriate.
For example I would like to write the description for what the money was spent and the price.
Custom questions can be used for some stuff that happen every time (like cleaning), but not for other stuff that are different every time.
I guess I will have to make the categories (cleaning, repairs, supplies, expenses...)

It will do till you make something better :)
markkinchin
Site Admin

We are working on a new function which will allow you to attach information items to bookings, this may be able to solve your problem.
Hopefully available sometime during April
zagrebpoint

I am looking forward to it :)