Invoicing and Accounting

Suggestions and ideas to make Beds24.com better
toothbrush

This is probably directed at other Beds24 users rather than B24 themselves.

For the past too many years I've been using a competitor to B24 for my bookings, and a really old Windows based version of Quickbooks for my accounts. If I had £1 for every booking where I'd rekeyed the customer data from the booking system to QB, I could happily retire.

I know B24 can produce invoices, and from what I've seen they're probably fine, but it isn't an accounting system. I'm moving onto Kashflow from 2016/17, and wondered how other operators manage to run their accounts, both sales and purchases, in the most efficient manner.

Do you just run a weekly report from B24 for Sales, and enter that into your accounting package? How do you run your debtors?

If anyone out there has a magic bullet, please let me know!

Thanks,

Martin.
flashlight

I would use B24 for all invoices/receipts for guests who pay on the day and I would use a simple bookkeeping system like "Cashflow Manager" to create sales invoices which are on account, thereby tracking debtors invoices. Cashflow manager or whatever will handle all other accounting functions - you simply enter all money banked and all invoices paid into that program and you have a complete package.