Invoice numbering

Suggestions and ideas to make Beds24.com better
zagrebpoint

I saw that you introduced the invoice numbering.
That is great.
But is it possible to have different invoice numbers for different properties.
For now it works for hotels where all the rooms apartments are the part of the same property. But what if the apartments or rooms are different properties? In that case for each room/apartment there should be its own invoice number.
Also there should be some format options for the invoice number like 001 or 01/2015 or something. There should be the option for Prefix and Suffix to the number of invoice.

It doesn't make sense that you have the option to make different invoices for each property but they all have to have one invoice order.
The option "Next Invoice Number" should be under Guest management > Invoicing so you can choose the number for each property.
annettemorgenroth

Invoice numbers are assigned per account or sub account. If you need different number group you can move properties into sub accounts.
zagrebpoint

But you charge for sub-accounts?
And do I have to log in than from each sub-account to get to the invoices?
annettemorgenroth

You can set properties to be available in the master account as well. And yes, there is a fee for sub accounts.
zagrebpoint

how much is the fee for sub account?
lacoroncina

Hello,
a created a sub account in order to have a different numeration for the invoice but the sub account keeps using the master account numeration. I'm sure I can set that some how but I didn't find a way...please help! :roll:
lesleyrobertson

Hello

the invoice numbering comes from the Owner of the property, ensure you 'move' the property to the Sub Account then 'Manage Account' - Account List > Manage Account > Account Settings > Preferences and set the Next Invoice Number .

Here is how to move a property to another account

1) Go to SUB ACCOUNTS menu
2) Find the sub account that currently owns the property
3) Go to MANAGE ACCOUNT on that sub account
4) Find the property in the Property List.
5) Go to MANAGE PROPERTY
6) Select the new Owner Account from the list and save.

There is more information for Sub Accounts in the wiki :- https://wiki.beds24.com/index.php/Category:Sub_Account.

Best regards

Lesley