Pre arrival questionaire auto email

Suggestions and ideas to make Beds24.com better
mbedspaceuna

Would it be possible to create an auto email that includes links to a form that automatically fills in answers to a set of custom questions on the customers booking. Much like the questions asked on the booking page?

This would allow us to email the customer after their booking with a pre-arrival questionnaire and populate the data directly into their booking for review by our staff

It would be preferable to do this separate from the booking page so that we do not overwhelm potential bookers
markkinchin
Site Admin

This is something we plan to add, perhaps later in the year.
cosmic

I'll like to have this feature too. Currently using google drive survey to manually email guests.
zagrebpoint

good idea.
you should do that.
brightonbreak

Yes me too - I have to use google forms to get the information from the guests - often they forget, cant be bothered etc, so I have to chase them - especially for channel bookings where you cant even use the booking enquiry form to capture the info.
This would be a really useful enhancement - what do you think Beds24 - any plans?
annettemorgenroth

We are planning this as part of our next mayor upgrade.
stjterrace

Hello
Beds24 is really a great app. Since I started to use I am so happy! Thank you!

About the topic of this post it would be great if you can add the possibility to make upsells
On the automaric emails connecting them to the invoicing system.

Thank you in advance

Giorgio
annettemorgenroth

stjterrace wrote:About the topic of this post it would be great if you can add the possibility to make upsells
On the automaric emails connecting them to the invoicing system.
This will be also part of the next mayor upgrade.