Price check tool feature

Suggestions and ideas to make Beds24.com better
georgegebbett

Would it be possible to add a feature to the price check tool so it looks as though we are trying to find a price on a different day?

For example

We have a rate set up which is for same day bookings in July and August only. I check my rates using the price check tool, but as it stands, I would have to wait until 1 July to check that this rate is configured correctly.

If you could add a field so the rate check is performed as if it was 1 July (for example), I would be very appreciative.
markkinchin
Site Admin

That's a really good idea but unfortunately quite hard for us to program because it would require fundamental changes to the way the rates are processed.
We will consider if it is possible to incorporate with the next major upgrade.
georgegebbett

markkinchin wrote:That's a really good idea but unfortunately quite hard for us to program because it would require fundamental changes to the way the rates are processed.
We will consider if it is possible to incorporate with the next major upgrade.
Okay. Thanks anyway! Btw why did everything stop working earlier? Or was that just me?
annettemorgenroth

Today our DNS service provider was under a denial of service attack which caused intermittent problems connecting to the site from some locations.
Our servers were running normally but the domain name resolution was not allowing client browsers to connect to us.
We have established an alternative DNS service to counter the problem. All services should be back to normal now.