Calendar page

Suggestions and ideas to make Beds24.com better
cmartinpage

It is very useful to be able to view several months at a time on the calendar page.
However when you scroll to the right the room IDs also scroll. Would it be possible to freeze the room IDs on the page so that they are always visible no matter how far you scroll to the right?

Also, how about the option to add bookings direct form the calendar page, either by clicking on the relevant room ID/date or by adding the Add Booking button that is already on the Bookings page?
annettemorgenroth

We can see you point. Fixing the first column is not a good solution for users working on small screens. We have added the roomcolor to the first row of each room.

Adding bookings directly in the calendar is already possible. Just click on the "suitcase" icon. Have a look here for an overview of all functions: https://wiki.beds24.com/index.php/Category:Calendar
cmartinpage

Ah, I hadn't seen that as I have the Inventory filter turned off because I don't use it. Would it be possible to also have the "Add Booking" button the same as on the Booking page?
annettemorgenroth

When you go to your CALENDAR now you will see a suitcase icon for each room. Click on it to add a booking.
cmartinpage

Thanks
cmartinpage

annettemorgenroth wrote:We can see you point. Fixing the first column is not a good solution for users working on small screens. We have added the roomcolor to the first row of each room.[/url]
The roomcolor on the first row does not work for the room at the top of the list
annettemorgenroth

No due to technical reasons not. But as it is on the top we think it is obvious which room it is.