Predefined messages and AI at guest communication hub

Suggestions and ideas to make Beds24.com better
kalivares

Hi,
since you have given so much effort to integrate BEDS24 messages with Airbnb, Booking.com, Vrbo (and Expedia is on the roadmap), I think it would be really useful to be able to send predefined messages through communication hub of BEDS24. Even though is really helpful that BEDS24 provides a unified inbox, I a still use OTA messaging platform in several cases since I have saved some predefined messages there. One last recommendation would be to provide an ai response to messages received from customers. :D
Thank you.
lesleywoermeijer

Hi, you can use Auto actions to send pre-defined messages to your guests.

Go to Settings > Guest Management > Auto actions and you can create predefined messages, you can set the trigger details in the Trigger tab and the message in the Messaging tab.
scheuermatthof.de

I would also like message templates. And in the next step, the connection of a chatbot. :-)

Autoactions are only helpful if you want to send a message to the guest at a certain action/time. However, they are not a useful replacement for any message templates, because:
- at the moment there are probably 100 autoactions. We have already created 99
- you can't use autoactions to communicate freely with guests

IMHO, you need a real ticket system (e.g. OsTicket) for any kind of communication, so beds24 is not the right choice.

Nevertheless, it would be a great relief if you could also create text modules as message templates in beds24 in order to increase and simplify the efficiency of the messaging system. In addition, the messaging system lacks the option of sending the message by e-mail.

=============

Nachrichtenvorlagen würden auch mit gefallen. Und im nächsten Schritt die Anbindung eines Chatbots. :-)

Autoaction sind nur dann hilfreich, wenn man zu einer bestimmten Aktion/Zeitpunkt eine Nachricht an den Gast verschicken möchte. Sie sind aber kein brauchbarer Ersatz für beliebige Nachrichtenvorlagen, weil:
- akuell ist wohl bei 100 Autoaction Schluss. Wir haben jetzt schon 99 angelegt
- über Autoactions kann man keine beliebige freie Kommunikation mit den Gästen führen

IMHO, braucht es für eine beliebige Kommunikation ein echtes Ticketsystem (z.B. OsTicket), da ist beds24 nicht das Richtige.

Trotzdem wäre es eine große Erleichterung, wenn man auch in beds24 Textbausteine als Nachrichtenvorlage anlegen kann, um damit die Effizienz des Nachrichtensystems zu erhöhren und zu vereinfachen. Zusätzlich fehlt im Nachrichtensystem die Möglichkeit, die Nachricht per E-Mail zu versenden.
annettemorgenroth

You can also set up Auto Acton Templates for manual sending. If yu is set them to "Manual" at the top you will have them as templates in the Mail & Actions tab but they will only send if you trigger them.