Please do not log out that often and that quickly

Suggestions and ideas to make Beds24.com better
apartments

Hello,

Please do not auto log out that often.

1. Please do not log out desktop when loggin in at mobile or vice versa - just let me logged in as I opted for.
2. Please do not log out that EXTREME quickly at the forum. To complete 1 post, I usually have to login several times and that's inconvinient, because it's not possible to just log in, but I have to switch to the beds24 panel and jump back to the forum, where I might be logged out by that time already :-(

Thank you for considering my suggestions.

Best regards,

Rico
Apartments Waldbronn
https://Waldbronn.info
annettemorgenroth

1. This is for security reasons and we can not change this.
2. We will look into this.
josnestbgd

Hi,
I only can also request this - the logout is really crazy and say, that this would be for security reasons?! With 2fa this is NO reason!!!

Also that you only can be loged in from one station - this is also crazy - this is also necessary to change!

BR
Jochen
benidormengine

josnestbgd wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:19 pm
Hi,
I only can also request this - the logout is really crazy and say, that this would be for security reasons?! With 2fa this is NO reason!!!

Also that you only can be loged in from one station - this is also crazy - this is also necessary to change!

BR
Jochen
Maybe a second user is using the same credentials? in that case the first user is logged out