2-way interface with Lodgea

Suggestions and ideas to make Beds24.com better
markus

Hi,

it would be great to have a 2-way interface with Lodgea. I would like to use Beds24 as PMS and main source and as channel manager but LODGEA for direct bookings.

Thank you for considering that.
Markus
annettemorgenroth

From what I can see this is a website builder. Normally website builders allow you to integrate custom code so you should be able to integrate the Beds24 booking engine which is fully cusomizable and allows you to receive commission free bookings and and collect payments without processing fee.

We do not have hat capacity to set up custom connections to third party systems but you could use iCal.

We already do have integrations with a couple of website builders I suggest you have a look at them: https://wiki.beds24.com/index.php/Categ ... e_Builders
markus

Thank you Anette,

it is more than a simple website builder. Lodgea is a high-performance marketing solution for direct bookings. It's performance is based on shortest loading times, complete search engine optimization and extensive conversion optimization.
The integrated iFrame of Beds24 reduces page speed and although I am generally happy with Beds24 as PMS, the booking engine and the front end has its limitations. Especially if you try to integrate different front ends of your IBE on different webpages (one layout style per unit only etc.) '

BR
Markus
annettemorgenroth

Beds24 allows you to create up to six different layout version and allows you to integrate the booking engine on as many websites or locations as you like.