2 Way integration with Touch Stay Guidebook

Suggestions and ideas to make Beds24.com better
heavensrestbnb

Hi Beds24 team

I started offering Touch Stay's guidebook to my guests. The feedback about the guidebook is very positive so far. It is visually appealing, budget friendly, easy to use and bundles as much information about your accommodation in one place as you want it to. It also reduced my workload as it answers most common questions my guests have.

They offer integrations with a bunch of other PMS to personalise each guidebook and create custom invitation links which allows you to share sensitive information (like door codes) at any time you choose which I think is a great feature. Instead of sending many emails explaining everything separately it all comes together in one nice looking place.

It would be great if Beds24 offered a customisable guidebook like this one day itself (maybe as part of the guest portal?), but in the meantime it would be great to have it available as an integration.
annettemorgenroth

We are always open for new integrations. Ask Touch Stay to reach out to us via the contact form on our website if they are interested in setting up a connection.