Yale locks integration

Suggestions and ideas to make Beds24.com better
newtimber

I understand that Yale Linus locks integrate with Airbnb (so there must be demand) but not Beds24 and the only solution at the moment is to have an extremely pricey subscription to RemoteLock to get Beds24 to work with Yale. There is a supply problem with Nuki locks in the UK at the moment and I cannot find any other lock which works with Euro Cylinder locks and which integrate with Beds24.
annettemorgenroth

You can connect Yale locks and many other lock system (Schlage, Kwikset, Samsung, KeyWe, Philia, IDLock and mnay more) via ROBY Apps. For more information please see here: https://wiki.beds24.com/index.php/RBOYAPPS
newtimber

RBOY apps depend on a SmartThings hub and the lock has to be compatible with SmartThings. The Yale Linus isn’t compatible with SmartThings only Apple and Google and Amazon.
annettemorgenroth

RBOY apps works with a range of locks. Can you choose one which is supported?
newtimber

I have looked at alternatives but their reviews highlight reliability issues which would be a major problem if guests were unable to access the property. It has to be something that works with my existing Euro cylinder (or equivalent replacement) rather than a rim lock.