Property order (hide unavailable or no match) for more than 50 properties

Suggestions and ideas to make Beds24.com better
sistach_rentals

Hi, is there any way to only show available properties? I have Property Order set to Hide Unavailable or no Match.
When I search for 4 adults and 3 children, all the available properties are shown, but if their maximum guest capacity is lower than 7, they are displayed as "Check availibility". The properties that are both available and have a max. capacity are not even shown first:

https://secure.sistachrentals.com/booki ... mitstart=0

I know this is because I have more than 50 properties and for performance reasons, but I wouldn't mind if the search were a bit slower, for it to only show properties that actually meet all the search criteria.

Is it possible to move this limit of 50 properties higher up - to say 100?
eleni mylona

Hi,

Did you try the option Unavailable at bottom? This will display properties which are not available at the bottom. So, the available will be first to show.

Kind regards

Eleni
sistach_rentals

Hi, I'm afraid I didn't explain it well or you didn't understand me.

Unavailable at Bottom also shows mixed results when there are 50 or more properties and any other search criteria, besides availability (for example number of people).
Meaning, if I search for dates 15-22 July for 8 people, the results will show all available properties, even if they are for 4 people max.
The properties that are for 8 people and available, will show with "Book now" button.
The properties that are for less than 8 people and available, will show with "Check Availability" button.

And the results will be mixed always, so the properties that are for 8 people and available, will NOT show first, with any of the options for property order. They may even show at the end of the second page, for example, hidden below all the other properties which are no good tot he client that is searching for properties for 8 people.

I know this is because I have more than 50 properties. My question was if it's possible to move this "performance limit" up to say 100 properties and have the booking page filter results properly for less than 100 properties, although perhaps a bit slower?