Departure time, parking space and calendar for cleaning staff

Suggestions and ideas to make Beds24.com better
benidormsky

Hi,

One of the things that strikes me is that there is no field to record the departure time of each reservation.
It is a very important thing.

Something less important (but it would be very useful) is that there is also no field to write down the parking space that I assign to an apartment.

One of the things that I have to do by hand, for my team, is the calendar with the entry time, and the departure time, of each of the apartments that I manage.
This is very useful for the cleaning team, they need to know what time each guest enters or leaves.

If you add the new field "departure time", you can add a new "show fileter" named "times" or something like that, to show the check-in and check-out times of each reservation.

Example here: https://ibb.co/GQyfh3B

This way, i can hide some information (price, minimun stay), and show check-in and check-out times, and print a calendar for the rest of my tem.

If you manage several apartments, the time of entry and the time of departure is essential information, of great importance, since the rest of the team prepares to receive the client, deliver the keys or know when to start cleaning. Or simply, to find out if we can allow a client to enter before the appointed time, or can leave the apartment later (late check-outs)

Thanks!
lesleywoermeijer

There is a cleaning report in the Standard Reports, if you record the Arrival/Departure time in the NOTES field in the booking then this information will show on the report beside the arrivals/departure.

Alternatively you can add some Custom Questions and set = Internal if you do not want the guest to enter the details at the time of booking and Parking space.

Then you can create a Custom Report to see the information in the bookings.

It is not possible to change the format of the calendar to show a timeline (hours) for arrival/departure times.

If you create a report, then you can arrange to send this report by email from a Routine - Settings > Account
Routines.