ENABLED: NCP - colour code status in Bookings view

Suggestions and ideas to make Beds24.com better
amberbb

In the old control panel, we got clear colour indications in the status column of the Bookings view as to whether a booking had been cancelled.

Tragically, this has now disappeared.

I would much prefer if the status column (only?) of deleted bookings was coloured Red, new bookings were coloured Purple and on request bookings were coloured Yellow (as per the previous colour coding)!
Last edited by amberbb on Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amber House Limited trading as AMBER HOUSE - at the centre!™
Mobile: +64 21 202 4961
Phone: +64 3 539 0605
Fax: +44 70 05 96 34 37
http://www.AmberHouse.co.nz
Amber House, 46 Weka Street, Nelson 7010, New Zealand
amberbb

OK, I see you have now implemented clear colour indications in the status column of the Bookings view as to status.

Unfortunately this has now changed from the colour conventions of the Old Control Panel from
Green to Red for confirmed
Red to greyed out for cancelled
Yellow to deep violet for request
Purple remains as the colour for a new booking.

Where can we find the setting where the account holder can change these from the default colours?

(We would prefer to change this to:
Yellow for on request)

On a similar tack, the recently changed NCP calendar colours are NOT our favourite! The new deep violet colour (instead of Yellow) is just too similar to the Purple colour for a new booking...
Epicea_old

less colours, mot more please!

I really don't want to see a violent Technicolor mess, it ends up looking like a 12 year doing their HTML homework. For those extremely good reasons too many colours are universally recognised as bad design.
amberbb

Epicea wrote:less colours, mot more please!

I really don't want to see a violent Technicolor mess, it ends up looking like a 12 year doing their HTML homework. For those extremely good reasons too many colours are universally recognised as bad design.
I'm not asking for "more" colours - just either a return to the old (distinctive) colour coding or the ability to set a personal choice (I presume you would choose no colours at all).
markkinchin
Site Admin

The highlight colours in the new control panel are adjustable, everyone can define their own colour scheme.

The colour shown for the booking status and rate can be changed on the ACCOUNT -> PREFERENCES page.
The room colour within the control panel can be changed on the PROPERTY -> ROOMS -> DESCRIPTION page.
amberbb

markkinchin wrote:The highlight colours in the new control panel are adjustable, everyone can define their own colour scheme.

The colour shown for the booking status and rate can be changed on the ACCOUNT -> PREFERENCES page.
The room colour within the control panel can be changed on the PROPERTY -> ROOMS -> DESCRIPTION page.
Great! Thanks for implementing that!

I see that the colours one sets at SETTINGS -> ACCOUNT -> PREFERENCES also carry through to the calendar view, so that makes things easier to spot. Thank you again!