Place "X" on unavailable calendar dates.

Suggestions and ideas to make Beds24.com better
stonelion

I don't find the datepicker calendar to be very intuitive because it uses colors to denote dates not available. It does not display a color key to make it clear to people what the various colors represent. Without a key, a person would have to deduce what the colors mean.

On my site I modified the CSS and wrote some jQuery to change how the calendar functions. It now places an "X" on dates that are not available. I believe the "X" is more intuitive and I would like to suggest you consider changing Beds24 to use the "X" for dates not available.
calendar.jpg
calendar.jpg (24.58 KiB) Viewed 2239 times
annettemorgenroth

We do not support such an option. I you have development skills or work with a developer you might be able to do this with Javascript.
stonelion

You misunderstood. I am a developer. I have already implemented it on my site. The screen shot is live and working.

I am requesting that you make this a feature of beds24 because, as I explained, your current implementation is confusing to people who are trying to book a room. They don't know that a certain color means a date is not available.

My solution is better and I'm suggesting you adopt it for all of your other customers to be able to use.
annettemorgenroth

We are currently not planning to add new features for the booking widgets but you are welcome to share your code here.