Add CSS classes & IDs on booking confirmation

Suggestions and ideas to make Beds24.com better
stonelion

I use tiny box on upsell items to provide a "View Photo" link that will pop open a photo in a lightbox. That works great. However, it results in the booking confirmation display showing funky text under that context:

Code: Select all

<td style="padding: 0 10px 0 0">Wine and Cheese Basket - $50 View Photo $50.00 per room one time</td>

I need to remove the "View Photo $50.00 per room one time" on the confirmation screen. I could do that using jQuery but only if you put a unique ID on each of the td tags. E.g.

Code: Select all

<td id="123432">
When rendering the booking confirmation, please generate a unique CSS ID for each row so that if need be we can fix quirks like what i described above.

Thank you!
stonelion

It appears that the text shows up in a lot of places including emails that go out to the customer. So removing the text using jQuery won't solve the problem of the text appearing in other places where it's not wanted. I don't want to give up using tiny box to show the photos because it's useful on mobile devices.

The only solution I can come up with that would allow the continued use of tiny box in the offer text, without it being shown to the customer in invoices, emails, etc, is to add the ability to put identifiers in the description that cause the text to only show on the page but not in invoices and emails. E.g enter the description text as:

Wine and Cheese Basket{ - $50 View Photo $50.00 per room one time}

The "{" and the "}" would then tell beds24 that anything in between the braces is booking page display only and gets stripped off when the reservation is saved and does not display in the booking confirmation page or display in any emails.