Rate Page

Suggestions and ideas to make Beds24.com better
quillan

A minor iritant I know but it's hard work changing rates if you have more than a few.

Would it be possible that when you edit a rate that it opens in another tab (then closes when you save or cancel) or alterntivly when you save the edited rate to be taken back to the same place on the page.

Currently if you edit a rate and save (or cancel) you end up at the top of the rates page and if you are doing multiple edits you have to scroll down to at least where you were before.

Because we have the choice of a room for B&B or a room for half board plus the different seasonal rates (low, high and easter) and of course different levels of room comfort each with its wn rate we have 50 different rates in all and I keep getting 'lost' and accidently change a rate that I don't need to as I get confused (I'm easily confused, quite normal for a fella as women will tell you) ;)
markkinchin
Site Admin

I assume you are talking about the old control panel?

The rates and bookings have been completely redesigned in the new control panel and works kind of like your suggestion.
There is now a list and calendar view for each. The list view is sortable by date, name, room etc.
Editing a rate or booking opens and takes place in a pop-up window.

There is always room for improvement and if you have any suggestions to make the new control panel better please let me know.