Pictures management

Suggestions and ideas to make Beds24.com better
[email protected]

Pictures management

Post by [email protected] » Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:18 pm

Hi,

I am centralizing all my listing and channel management within beds24. It is great, however i find picture management not very user friendly. Would it be possible to improve picture management?

1) be able to do batch modfification (exemapl deleting a batch of pictures, changing caption, etc)
2) be able to change order of pictures in a more vizual way like moving the picture on the screen (someting like airbnb site)
3) remove number of pictures limitation. Having to deal with external storage for the picture is not easy.

riccardo_carraro

Re: Pictures management

Post by riccardo_carraro » Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:01 am

HEllo everyone,

i also would like to suggest a better visualization, i mean when i open pictures lists i have a list of bleached little pictures which are very difficult to recognize (my view is not so good anymore... ;) )
so could be helpful bigger and filtered per room (offer/multiproperty) pictures (i have a property with 20 apartments, of which 11 completly different... i would like not to see pictures of all of them (included property and offer and multiproperty ones) when i work just on one of them, so need a fitler

thanks